 Star Wars / 15841
Re: Manta Airspeeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:44:14 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac wrote:
Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, Manta Airspeeder;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

Should have been in the Speeder Chase diorama but I didn't have the pieces to
build it. The design was based from an AOTC book which had concept art drawings
of an airspeeder that looked like a Manta Ray.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

Nice looking speeder..the canopy is almost meant to fit on the top of the
quarter domes! And it does have an aquatic look about (tho to me it reminds me
of a horseshoe crab), or even a retro look. And I want to see the bottom too:)

Good job!

Joe Meno