 Star Wars / 15846
Re: Manta Airspeeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 16:12:18 GMT

Joe,

Nice looking speeder..the canopy is almost meant to fit on the top of the
quarter domes! And it does have an aquatic look about (tho to me it reminds me
of a horseshoe crab), or even a retro look. And I want to see the bottom too:)

I was kinda surprised also when I fitted the canopy on the quarter domes that it
gave the sleek look that I wanted. I see what you mean about the horshoe crab
appearance from the top view. Maybe with some refinements such as weaponry would
make it an underwater speedster that Ogel wouldn't mind having. I'll post back
when I have taken the pictures of the bottom.

Thanks,
ACPin & Sons