 Star Wars / 15842
15841  |  15843
Subject:
Star Wars MINI Kit II -- Error in Shop-At-Home Description: TIE Bomber?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 00:09:18 GMT

Noticed this on Shop-At-Home.  Must be a copy and paste error.  Not sure if (or
who) I should email (at) LD to warn them or maybe Jake will read this and tell
the appropriate person.  Wouldn't want a bunch of folks calling up demanding TIE
Bomber pieces to go with the new MINIs.

Here's the link:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=K4488

Here's the copy from the bottom of the description:
"Plus, receive all the pieces you need to build the MINI TIE Bomber™, an
additional model made only using pieces from these four sets!"

-PD