 Star Wars / 1574
Re: More EP1 pics...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 14:38:20 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Joel Hoornbeek writes:
Hello all,
I was browsing TheForce.net, and came across some new (to me, anyway) • pictures.
http://theforce.net/collecting/
If you scroll down the page, you should see several links to some pictures
taken and scanned in.  Most of them are of the figures, but the pics of the
Gungan Sub were the ones that caught my attention.  It looks like the
Landspeeder engines have been molded in black!
http://theforce.net/collecting/newspics/legosub3.jpg

-Joel

Thanks for the pics update.  Although, my worst fears have now come true...the
battledroid has one-piece legs!

Regs,
-Chris-