 Star Wars / 15733
  Re: AT-AT online at S@H

(...) I didn't know the rear of the AT-AT opened like that... (...) What shipping code? Which magazine? -Bryan (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT online at S@H

(...) The LEGO Club Magazine (in the US anyway) regularly has a catalog code in it (sorry, shipping code was probably confusing) that is good for flat $2.95 shipping. Always an easy $7 off if you have a big order and are not using another catalog (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT online at S@H

(...) Ahh ok, now I know what you're talking about. However, I always thought it was only applicable to the items shown in that particular catalogue. But I'm sure it doesn't hurt to try! Thanks for the pointer, -Bryan (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT online at S@H

(...) There aren't many panels on the AT-AT that _don't_ open (the rear actually opens so the speederbike can be loaded into the center of the cargo bay, with the steering vanes tucked up between the seat racks. The sides, top, and front of the (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)