 Star Wars / 15721
Re: MB Droid Factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 17:17:27 GMT

Joe,

While I agree with Bruce on the boxiness of the module, I really like the
interior. Reminds me of the waiting area to Star Tours at Disney/MGM
Studios.
The second level was really planned as a viewing area for visitors hence
that similarity to the waiting area that you mentioned. I just got lazy
about it and didn't add more details since I wanted to change the whole
shape of the building.

And I really am impressed that you used the Jack Stone containers
in such a clever way...they are perfect for your module!
Those lame parts are just dying to get in on the action!

What was your woriginal design for the building? I'm curious.
Would you believe it was gonna be half of R2D2 where the connectors would be
the arms? Since I've got this other pressing project going on and rather
than have this module collect dust, I've decided to post it and hopefully
come back later to make the changes.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons