 Star Wars / 15722
15721  |  15723
Subject:
New Lightsabers.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 23:48:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,

I have had these ideas for a long time and I want to show these custom
lightsabers I built. I am not a SW junkie but I just made these for fun.

1. Cortosis Ore Plated Lightsaber
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=390926) Though it is quite
heavy, it can save an arm and a few other limbs. Cortosis ore alloy can be
cut by lightsabers but don't cut it completely before the lightsaber gets
turned off. Yes folks, turned off! Sometimes it will take the enemy a few
seconds to turn it back on.

2. Blaster Carbine Lightsaber (BCL):
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=390927 This is what the
title says it is. You can switch between the two modes.

3. Cortosis ore hilted lightsaber:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=390928 It is what the title
says. Not as heavy as the COPL, but has a cortosis ore alloy hilt.

4. Stealth Lightsaber:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=390929 This particular
lightsaber is very light and has a scilenced turn on and turn off switch.
The humming noise is even silent. Plus, if you don't want to turn it on to
run that unsuspecting stormtrooper guard through, you can knock him out with
a lead, forked part on the bottom of the lightsaber.

5. Blaster Pistol Lightsaber (BPL) Just what the title says. Almost the same
as the BLC but a blaster.

Some other pics of the testers (these are both Jedi):

1. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=390925

2. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=390931

3. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=390932

4. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=390933