 Star Wars / 15720
Re: MB Droid Factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 03:45:36 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Check out our latest Moonbase module from our homepage,
Droid Factory
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

While I agree with Bruce on the boxiness of the module, I really like the
interior. Reminds me of the waiting area to Star Tours at Disney/MGM
Studios. And I really am impressed that you used the Jack Stone containers
in such a clever way...they are perfect for your module!

What was your woriginal design for the building? I'm curious.

Joe Meno