 Star Wars / 15720
    Re: MB Droid Factory —Joe Meno
   (...) While I agree with Bruce on the boxiness of the module, I really like the interior. Reminds me of the waiting area to Star Tours at Disney/MGM Studios. And I really am impressed that you used the Jack Stone containers in such a clever (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

        Re: MB Droid Factory —Amado C. Pinlac
   Joe, (...) The second level was really planned as a viewing area for visitors hence that similarity to the waiting area that you mentioned. I just got lazy about it and didn't add more details since I wanted to change the whole shape of the (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)