 Star Wars / 15659
Re: That SOMEONE has an even bigger army than we thought.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 19:42:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Byrd writes:
  Yeah, Jimmy has ordered over 500 blasters from me, so I'd say he has
enough to go around.

     Really?  From my count, he's got 696 troopers lined up in Imperial1.jpg
(24 wide, 29 deep), which would leave him missing close to 200 blasters.
Also, I noticed that a large cluster of them in center left, with two rows
extending all the way over into center right, appear to be holding nothing
at all.  There are also a few random minifigs scattered amongst the crowd
(like 10th from right, 17th from front) who clearly have two empty hands.