 Star Wars / 1555
Re: Loose pics of the Sith Infiltrator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:29:36 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Brent Curtis writes:
You can now find loose pics of the Sith Infiltrator on

www.yakface.com

The pics include good pics of Darth Maul with the double-saber. Enjoy!

Brent Curtis

As others have posted, hideous model.  I think the 'unselective impression'
comment fits this best.  However:

First picture:
Grey plates.  Dark grey bricks.  Dark grey 2x2 corners.  Several other sloped
bricks, including another of the 2x4 long slopes.  Blue tiles.  Neat minifig.

Second picture:
TIE canopy in dk grey?  <shrug> I can probably find uses for that.

Hello?  Take a look at the picture of the back, and see if you can tell me
what that piece on top is.  It looks like a strange combination of plate and
radar dish, but that might just be the angle.  Anyone seen that before?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/