 Star Wars / 1556
Re: Loose pics of the Sith Infiltrator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 16:46:30 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Brown writes:

<snip>

Hello?  Take a look at the picture of the back, and see if you can tell me
what that piece on top is.  It looks like a strange combination of plate and
radar dish, but that might just be the angle.  Anyone seen that before?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

I've been wondering the same thing.  I first noticed it in pictures of some
of the Rockraiders[1] sets.  However, I haven't seen any good close-ups.
One of my first thoughts is that it is almost the right shape for an AT-AT
foot.

-Joel

1. Interesting idea, but can you say JR-ization?