 Star Wars / 15507
  Re: The GDX Starfighter

Nice remake. I can't help comparing it with the original though - Everything behind the cockpit is greatly improved. the colours work better on the new one with the more contained areas of light grey and the more libreral use of dark grey. The (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The GDX Starfighter

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:HBo1CK.uqr@lugnet.com... (...) Compare away. (...) me. Me too really. The engines are actually quite a bit bigger. They look a little meaner to me too. (...) cockpit (...) from (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)