 Star Wars / 15493
  Gungan Shuttle

Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, Gunga Shuttle; (URL) mass transportation the Gungan navy operates shuttle crafts that ply the streams of Naboo to bring the natives from the depths of Otoh Gunga to the surface of Theed. Fully equipped (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Gungan Shuttle

That's beautiful stuff Amado! I think this is my favorite one of yours to date. Again, using the panels, bubbledomes and engine flares from the subs it really does look like a Gungan craft. The small details like the tridents mounted on the roof are (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gungan Shuttle

Gil, Thanks for your compliments! The tridents are electrified spears to deter any creature from mistaking the craft as its next meal. So you did look at the second page where the close-ups of the interior and exterior details are. Had a little fun (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gungan Shuttle

wow i happen to really really like this one keep it up :-) -paul (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Gungan Shuttle

Paul, Thanks for the compliments! More to come... Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)