 Star Wars / 1545
  Re: Star Wars in 2000...

I am going to make some predictions about the next Star Wars (original) series: #1 Cloud Car. I am almost positive about this set. I can almost see it. I don't think it will be orange (It cant be the Snowspeeder orange!) but a deep red. Two pilots (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars in 2000...

here are my thoughts on a falcom. i doubt that LF would accept the use of the ufo hulls for the back section. also i think that they would have to design a new cockpit for a falcon set. none of the TLG pieces come close enough. the best choice from (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars in 2000...

(...) series: (...) I kinda doubt they'll make this one (yet). It is not, IMO, well-known enough. (...) I wouldn't count on this one coming with anyone other than Fett and Han. The Carbonite would probably be a "coffin": similar to the Adventurers (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars in 2000...

(...) You may be right...but the setting for Episode V is partially Bespin, and the cloud car is the best set-suitable model from that setting. In terms of its size, I suppose it would be Bespin's "snowspeeder". Regs, -Chris- (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars in 2000...

(...) Point well taken. Personally, I'm hoping for a Yoda's House or a Degobah Swamp set, with Yoda of course! Jeff (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars in 2000...

(...) Swamp (...) And even a mud-stained, half chewed, artoo:) Regs, -Chris- (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars in 2000...

(...) Hmm..... And do you think the official X-Wing is "realistic"? Sure, it is a pretty nice little set, but its design strays pretty far "realistic" in many ways. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 24-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)