 Star Wars / 15404
Re: Minifigs took over building my Imperial Star Destroyer!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:10:30 GMT

Pose?  I didn't pose them -- I caught them in the act.

But seriously, thanks.  Hard to say how long it took, because it sort of
evolved over the course of a few nights tinkering for just a few minutes
at a time.  Originally I just had the crew scattered around with their
wrenches and handtools and such, and then I decided it would be cute
if they were actually building the next step in the instructions. To be
honest,
I think actually taking the pictures took the longest, because I don't
know anything about how to take good pictures (I had to retake several
after I downloaded them and they were fuzzy or too dark or whatever).

--Lance--

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hey, that's cool!  I like the character of all those little blue men • running
around.  I particullarly like the picture with the crane hauling minifigs
down the sorting cabinets, and the picture of the minifigs hauling the
engine up is good, too.

How long did it take to pose the shots?

-JHK

In lugnet.starwars, Lance Hopenwasser writes:
Oops, so sorry.  Its the first time I have ever put any pictures on
Brickshelf, so I didn't realize how it works.
Let's try these:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/cavehop/DestroyerDiorama/widerange1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/cavehop/DestroyerDiorama/widerange2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/cavehop/DestroyerDiorama/widerange3.jpg