 Star Wars / 15375
15374  |  15376
Subject:
Minifigs took over building my Imperial Star Destroyer!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 15:42:16 GMT

Hi all,

I'm not a frequent visitor to this newsgroup but I thought this was
something you folks might get a kick out of.

I received my Imperial Star Destroyer for Christmas (man was I excited), and
after a good start, for various reasons I had to put the project on hold for
a while.  Well......it seems that some of my minifigs grew impatient.  I
woke up this morning and it seems that my entire minifig work crew took over
where I left off (I had just finished building my first engine).  My wife
claims no responsibility (and since she is a NLF, I believe her).  Anyway, I
took some pictures.  Here is the deep link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=33444.

--Lance--