 Star Wars / 15403
Re: Toy Fair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 08:37:01 GMT

Copy to: lugnet.technic
Follow up to: lugnet.technic

Oh, and if you could investigate the functions of the lime green firetruck in
the technic line it would be really cool. We gearheads wants to know what cool
feature is hidden in that set, surely it can't only have steering and a water
cannon on the roof. Does the thing actually squirt water?

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)