 Star Wars / 15397
Re: Toy Fair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:10:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Saupé writes:
I'm due into the LEGO showroom early this upcoming Sunday the 16th.  Anyone
have any specific requests at something they want to see?  Let me know and
I'll do what I can to accomodate  . . .

Tim
Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans"
http://www.fbtb.net

Hi Tim,

Star Wars:  I assume you'll cover every inch of Star Wars but since I
haven't noticed it mentioned yet, I'm sure we're all interested in the new
MINIs, too.

Trains:  Two new trains most important, station and crane less important.

Space Program Stuff:  It's been mentioned already, but I'll repeat it here
since I'm real excited about this new line.  That shuttle has been a dream
of mine since childhood (along with the ISD!).

Technic:  That backhoe/loader with the 10 pistons is of real interest.  Also
the big airport fire-truck, which was missing from the Germany photos, I
believe.

Surprises:  You hinted about 'rumblings' of surprises.  The suspense is
killing me :-)

In general, I'm also interested in release dates.  Is all of the new stuff
not available until summer or will they work some if it in early?

Thanks a Bunch!
Paul D.

PS: I Love FBTB!