 Star Wars / 15371
Re: ...the hell?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 13:36:55 GMT

That's terrible.  What idiot would be dumb enough to bid on those?!?!  They
say Kenner right on them!  Besides, isn't that illegal, using Kenner's
packaging for a Lego product?

Clever though, and kinda nifty.

-Stefan-

In lugnet.starwars, Matthew Gerber writes:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3112999736&category=19009

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3113000276&category=19009

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3113000684&category=19009

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3113000991&category=19009

May I have a list of any bidders/winners of any of these auctions? I have
all sorts of useless crap in the garage I could cobble together for the
right sucker...er, buyer.