 Star Wars / 15239
  Death Star Transports

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, Death Star Transports; (URL) Death Star uses a fleet of transports inside the hangar bays to ferry Imperial troops and droids effectively. The transports are built with similar bases that can be (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Death Star Transports

(...) Pretty cool! I like how these transports are multi-use. Very Imperial in thought and design. I also like how this contrasts with the Rebel version that has been seen.,,not boxy, but sleek (in a way) Good job! Joe Meno (21 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

(...) Pretty cool! I like how these transports are multi-use. Very Imperial in thought and design. I also like how this contrasts with the Rebel version that has been seen.,,not boxy, but sleek (in a way) Good job! Joe Meno (21 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

cool i like those and i like the death star background sets too :-) -paul (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

(...) I like. Is that a painted C3PO I spy in the back/ -Orion (21 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

Joe, Thanks! If the rebels have one, the imperials must have a better one! Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

Joe, You didn't have to post twice to tell us how much you liked them! Jk lol. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

Paul, Thanks and the background is still a work-in-progress! Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

Orion, Thanks and you're right about the painted C3PO. The black R5D4 legs were also painted from R2D2s legs. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

(...) You're right! Curse this dialup connection!!!! Joe Meno (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

This is great little model, Amado. I could easily see this being an official set....easy on parts, playable and interactive. Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Death Star Transports

Gil, That's exactly what I've been thinking about when I started with them after looking at the one that came with the X-Wing Fighter set. The size limitation was also determined based on the dimensions of the door in the background. Regards, ACPin (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)