 Star Wars / 15220
Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 04:53:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
You got it.... a bulldog was invovled in the inspiration!

lol! Our family has a bulldog, and I just spotted the 'look' in your walker.

The workaround is the winch with hook to lob the poor lads over the side.

"poor lads?" They're Stormtroopers! They can handle it! And anyways the
troops can use the winch as a zipline, with the the remaining troops on
board as well as the cannon giving cover.

Thanks for the comments!

You're welcome!

Joe Meno