 Star Wars / 15184
Re: K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 19:42:50 GMT

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message
news:H8qoo7.60p@lugnet.com...

I think this is my favorite so far.  Each of your SW ships seems to be • better
than the last.  I really like the landing gear, subtle greebling and • overall
studlessness.  The way the ship balances on the 3 gear allowing the • cockpit to
float is very much like my Albatross, and I really like that look.  You've
probably accomplished it in a much sturdier, stabler way.

Thanks for the feedback.  Your albatross rules, as I've told you in person
and in chat...and like I said the u-wing will have another of its key
features.

...I wish I had some ideas for a cool ship...

You should make the Moller Skycar..don't know why I thought of it but it
seems like something you would make.

[ j o n ]