 Star Wars / 15167
Re: K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 03:29:07 GMT

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
news:H8qJ8I.Bv5@lugnet.com...
This is my favorite one yet.  Not only do orange and dk grey work every
time, you did the color scheme in a very SWish sort of way, whatever that
means. :-)

Heh.  I think I see what you mean.  I just hope hot pink and dark gray can
be done in a SWish way too. ;-)

Also dig the landing gear (yoink) and the akward angles the wings take • while
still looking quite normal.  The almost-no-studs look is great too.

I love landing gear!!  One of the best things about building these is I'm
learning to make cooler landing gear.  If you look back you'll notice that
there wasn't really any gear (or any that really mattered) until the p-wing.
Also, I think the only other ship with fewer studs might be the T-wing,
which I really think might be my favorite so far.  You're gonna love it.

I've been working with that cockpit for awhile now trying to find a good • way
to mount it in that same way.  I never thought of using the big plate • hinge
pieces for the sides.  Very cool.

I swear this came to me as I was falling asleep.  Totally random thing.

Biyooteefoo.

Why thank you.

[ j o n ]