 Star Wars / 15175
Re: K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:08:46 GMT

GAKK!! Oh man...I can't even start.

For me, the biggest challenge of the build is to try and create lines that
operate outside of the X,Y axis, yet still work.  To me, this view
exemplifies success:

http://www.fbtb.net/jon/kwing6.html

I can't get over how good that looks.  Just awesome.

In other details, the engine combo of the bionocs and spoked wheel is
beautiful.  The landing struts, colour, not to mention the panels encasing
that miserable bubble canopy....all fantastic.

Excellent engineering on a real sweet package.

Ba-da bing.

-G

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer writes:
http://www.fbtb.net/jon/kwing1.html

I'm back baby!  More on the way soon.

Tell me what you think.

[ j o n ]