 Star Wars / 15029
    The Black Pack is Back!!! —Damien Nesbit
    Read it and weep suckers!!! None of the AFOLS took the Black Pack seriously, but when those fools get the new LDMI catalogs they gonna get they feelings hurt!!! All of the chumps who protested the inclusion of ebony minifigs can go die and F@%# all (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: The Black Pack is Back!!! —Matt Hein
     (...) Yep. Another precursor to perhaps some better future minifigures. (I've always thoughts a lot of diversity as in color was needed in the minifigure department, so perhaps next year those changes will grow appraent with the new wave of sets. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: The Black Pack is Back!!! —Bruce Schlickbernd
     (...) And "ivory" figures are here. And so are standard issue clone-yellow in the basketball, too. I've mentioned it before, but the attempts at more realistic skin tones seem to be limited to real people (actors portraying fictional characters so (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: The Black Pack is Back!!! —Scott E. Sanburn
     Damien & All, (...) I am glad your excited, I was surprised seeing it in Target a few weeks ago, but I am glad that they did not make real people into yellow. Your attitude seems very harsh and negative, Damien, which is one of the reasons I don't (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: The Black Pack is Back!!! —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) The struggle happens because hate is at work here, not on one side, but on many sides. At any rate, I am glad for the new minifigs. I must agree, it has been a long time coming. My advice on your views of other people, however, is that you (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: The Black Pack is Back!!! —John Rudy
   (...) Thank You Jesse... I didn't really know how to phrase a response to the previous message, so I bit my toungue; you words were spoken as if from mine own toungue. Thank You -John Rudy A Firm Believer that the Racist Door can swing both ways. (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)