 Star Wars / 15021
  AT-TE mini (MOC)

For a long time--before the minis were announced--I've wanted to get into microfig scale creations. I love the new mini sets and have finally sat down to create a MOC at this scale... the All-Terrain Tactical Enforcer from Episode II. Deep links on (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: AT-TE mini (MOC)

Very cool! I love how you put in the click hinge so it's flexible. Now we need some micro scale hailfire droids, spider droids, etc to creat the whole battle. Bruce (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-TE mini (MOC)

Peter, You did a great job! I am not the biggest fan of the micro stuff, but your's is really good. I guess I will start being a fan now that LEGO has begun making the micro stuff. Keep it up, I really like what you did with this one, well done. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Homing Spider Droid MIni

(...) Hmm. This got me thinking (as I had thoughts along the same line already) as I sorted today, and from Tusken Raider and AT Mission Deep Sea sets bought on clearance this week most of the right pieces came to hand... The version on the left was (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Homing Spider Droid MIni

(...) I talk to myself in real life, too. That comment as I was writing up the last mini got me started again. I like this version best: (URL)Reference photo: (...) Peter (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-TE mini (MOC)

Very nice! Great detail and articulation. -Stefan- (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)