 Star Wars / 14952
    Lando and Mace —William Toenjes
   I was browsing shop.lego.com and decided to pre-order a couple of the NBA Collectors sets. Looking at the closeups, Shaquille O'Neal from 3561 is cleanshaven and has no stubble on his bald head (though he is smiling) so add a Qui-Gon body and switch (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Lando and Mace —Kevin McMillin
     (...) Interesting observations, I must agree. I was able to pick up 3562 and 3563 at WalMart today. They had all of them except 3565 (with Paul Pierce) They were in a box at the base of the display, I'm not sure whether they were supposed to be (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Lando and Mace —Richard Marchetti
   As I sit here slightly addled from the evening's festivities (check the date and hour), I have to wonder how this bit of news is not THEE item of hot discussion. I can't believe that TLC finally conceded that mini-yellow is/was not meant to (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Lando and Mace —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I wouldn't count on the NBA minifigs setting any precedent. Note that the "street basketball" figs are in standard yellow. The collectors sets are of real people (and not actors portraying a fictional character). For those we have brown and (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)