 Star Wars / 1495
  Re: Darth maul minifig

(...) I agree Darth Maul looks kind of like a weenie on his little scooter. I kind of like the Ewoks though...:) Timbo (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Darth maul minifig

(...) What's with the Scooter any way. Is Darth Maul impaired? (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Darth maul minifig (some protected spoilers)

(...) No. He does have a little Sith Speeder, though (which is on board his Sith Infiltrator), and I guess Lego wanted him to have it in the sets, too. I wasn't surprised to see it in the Sith Infiltrator set, but it's appearance in the Lightsaber (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Darth maul minifig (some protected spoilers)

We really need to see a good picture of Obi-wan from the Gungan Sub set. Anyone have the set and a scanner?? Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Darth maul minifig (some protected spoilers)

(...) I like that idea. Those would be *great* minifigs. But it would really emphasize the lack of Yoda. Steve (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)