 Star Wars / 1516
Re: Darth maul minifig (some protected spoilers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:40:22 GMT

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 22:56:22 GMT, "Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net>
wrote:

OH!  How cool would that be!  Trans-blue "Spirit of Dead Jedi X" minifigs!
They could paint the details (face, clothes) on in white!

I like that idea.  Those would be *great* minifigs.  But it would really
emphasize the lack of Yoda.

Steve