 Star Wars / 14824
    Redesigning the Star Destroyer —James DiBenedetto
   Has anybody out there who's got a Star Destroyer experimented with some reengineering to make the thing more stable? I got mine finished (in a mere 14.5 hours!), and it's all together in one piece, but I don't feel good about four magnets and three (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Redesigning the Star Destroyer —Ian Dunmore
      Yep, lets see few things, after all its only 11 days and 12 hours until I open my christmas present (acting pleased will be easy, surprise I'll have to work on). Also, from pictures it looks like the outer edges of the upper/lower hull (with the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Redesigning the Star Destroyer —Brian Tobin
   (...) Actually, I was pretty impressed by how strongly the magnets seem to hold...while still allowing for relatively easy removal of the plate sections for internal access. The only piece I've had fall off while I was holding it was one of the back (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)