 Star Wars / 14632
    mini AT-AT —Ted Welsh
   A mini TIE fighter showed up in my mailbox this morning. What a delightful surprise! Inside the box, I found a poster featuring mini snowspeeders and AT-STs, and in the background, mini AT-ATs! They're just lovely, complete with dark gray 2x2x2 (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: mini AT-AT —Alfred Speredelozzi
   That is awesome. It helps to confirm the System Scale AT-AT sighting for a few reasons: - the mini sets seem to be of sets Lego has released in system form - supposedly, the Japanese show had a "mix-up." I don't think they were supposed to show the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)