 Star Wars / 14575
    Imperial Star Destroyer Arrived —Knut Olaf Knutsen
   I hear others have received it, but I just wanted to let you know, I'm picking up my ISD later today, almost a month earlier than the scheduled delivery. Yes, I'm a LITTLE excited right now! I ordered it from Lego S@H in Denmark, and a friend of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

        Re: Imperial Star Destroyer Arrived —Daniel Crichton
      "Knut Olaf Knutsen" <knut.olaf.knutsen@a...nture.com> wrote in message news:H5K0vE.LEA@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) drooling (...) Monday Mine arrived today. It weighs a ton - nearly dropped it when the ParcelForce guy passed it to me. And it's my (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: Imperial Star Destroyer Arrived —Manfred Moolhuysen
     In The Netherlands, we've recieved ours Wednesday evening. Maybe the delivery service was making special runs for it. It was the first time I saw them working with a hand-truck. (...) Indeed, this you look way to much like a Jedi knight :-) With (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Finished! Was: Imperial Star Destroyer Arrived —Knut Olaf Knutsen
   Well, it's done, and the initial impression is that it's HUGE and spectacular. It looks killer placed on top of my living room shelf with a spotlight on, although it was a pain to put it there. It's HEAVY, and the best way to move it around is to (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

        Re: Finished! Was: Imperial Star Destroyer Arrived —Daniel Crichton
   Thanks for the description. I'm still preparing to open the box after a heavy weekend of partying :\ I don't have a table, just a couple of pasting tables I use when building stuff, but I don't think they're going to be strong enough to take the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)