 Star Wars / 14455
  Ewok Celebration Diorama

Check out our latest diorama from our homepage, Ewok Celebration; (URL) the destruction of the second Death Star, the rebels celebrate their victory on the forest moon of Endor. As Luke the Jedi Master ponders about the future, the three Jedi (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Ewok Celebration Diorama

AC, This is definately your best diarama yet! I really hate this scene in the movie, but I love this diorama! The details like the helmets drums and such make it pop! out Tony Knaak (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Celebration Diorama

LANDO! ...ahem... sorry. Very nice. I can't think of single better use for those rope bridges - except perhaps for that scene in The Temple of Doom... Allister is that a custom walker? can we see more? (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Celebration Diorama

Thanks and that's just the regular walker which we used as a filler together with the two speederbikes on its sides. If you click on any of the pics from the webpage of the diorama, it will open a new window from SSG where a lot more pics can be (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Celebration Diorama

Amazing stuff Amado...I think this is you and your team's best work to date. Not only is the scene captured, but it really feels like a set that could be produced (although at great cost). A question for you. One of the rebels has a torso that looks (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Celebration Diorama

That's really pretty cool, especially with that lighting. I like the captured Imperials! Are they doomed to be dinner? Shouldn't there be a burning Vader corpse and some ghosts off to the side? (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Celebration Diorama

Yub yub! Great work. Bruce (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Celebration Diorama

It's taken awhile for us to get back to Endor after the previous dioramas we've done on it. But we think it was worth the effort in how it turned out. Yeah it would be cool if this can be produced as a set but just the amount of minifigs required to (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Celebration Diorama

Just used one spotlight to give the effect of the night sky and three of those Imperials have already been served! Did you notice the helmets used as drums? The three Jedi ghosts are on the bridge between the two trees on the right side and there's (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Celebration Diorama

Yet another great job Amado! The part where the ewok is drumming on the helmet is cool. Gotta be one of the best to date! Keep up the good work. Hasta La Vista, Sean Is the camo torso custom or official? (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Celebration Diorama

That's Luke Jedi's torso with the camo print that comes from the Speeder Bikes set #7128. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ewok Celebration Diorama

Yeah, we know what you mean about this scene in the movie. So we decided to have some fun with it and added the captured Imperials and such! Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)