 Star Wars / 14447
Re: Star Destroyer Lighting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 04:33:27 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ari M. Weinstein writes:
The Imperial Star Destroyer (10030) would be perfect if it were illuminated
from the inside. Imagine multiple points of light along the sides of the
vessel, on the control tower, and lighting in the hangar bay and of course
the thrusters. The model certainly appears large enough to house an internal
fiber-optic light source. What do you think?

It may not need fiber optics given its size. A network of 1x2 light bricks
would work for most of the model, with maybe a brighter set used for the
thrusters.

Theinterior would appear to have more than enough room for interior light
sources and even power sources. It might be a thought to putthe thrusters on
a separate circuit that can be throttled with  a train  regulator switch so
it can be dimmed and brightened at will.

Joe Meno