 Star Wars / 14433
    Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D? —Lucas Thompson
   Of course, the real comparison is between the ISD and a Borg Cube :) (URL) it's the comparison to make for a who would win debate ;) -Lucas Thompson (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

        Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D? —David Koudys
   (...) No contest at all--the ISD was having problems capturing the little RBR... Borg would eat the ISD for breakfast-- "We are Borg--We now know about 'the Force'--Resistance is futile" ;) Dave K (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

        Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D? —Chris Giddens
     Hey guys, can we FUT this on to lugnet.off-topic.geek ? Just wonderin'. Not meanin' to offend anyone, but let's move it on over there. Chris <>< space. (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

        Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D? —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Capturing without destroying is far harder than simply destroying, and they didn't have any problems at all. Remember the most of the shots fired were ion cannons not turbolasers. (...) I think you have that backwards. One heavy turbolaser (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

        Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D? —David Eaton
   (...) Makes me wonder, though-- being that the Borg are a collective of actual living objects, ya gotta wonder if they were transplanted in the SW universe, whether they'd have *fantastic* Force powers. It's not really clear how the Force works, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

        Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D? —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Interesting. Very, interesting. Then again the Borg never seem to take advantage of betazed telepathy or other "force-like" powers found in the Star Trek universe. Still it is an interesting concept that, like you said, we would really need to (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)