 Star Wars / 14299
Re: Tusken Raider Camp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:00:17 GMT

I think that is a painted Imperial Guard hood.

But it does look nice. :)

-Alfred

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.space, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Check out our latest diorama from our homepage, Tusken Raider Camp;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

Also, I like the use of the ninja hood to get the look of the female Sand
People.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/