 Star Wars / 14300
Re: New MOC: AT-STP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:52:02 GMT

You mean in can't handle a load of logs rolling down into it's feet ;)

I'd say you didn't almost capture the feeling of it.  I'd say you did.  Awesome.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
Hi all,

Adrian wanted a pod with legs, Adrian gets a pod with legs.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=26781 (after mod)

Til then,
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Spacecraft/AT-STP/01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Spacecraft/AT-STP/02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Spacecraft/AT-STP/03.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Spacecraft/AT-STP/04.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Spacecraft/AT-STP/05.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Spacecraft/AT-STP/06.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Spacecraft/AT-STP/07.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Spacecraft/AT-STP/08.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Spacecraft/AT-STP/09.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Spacecraft/AT-STP/10.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Spacecraft/AT-STP/11.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Spacecraft/AT-STP/12.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Spacecraft/AT-STP/13.jpg

Some construction notes:
This one is about as bad as my X-Pod Wing when it comes to stability.  Loves
to fall over.  But, it does stand on its own, very precariously.
I think I succeeded fairly well capturing the "face" in the 2-wide space.
The feet were the most fun to build.

LMKWYT!
-Chris