 Star Wars / 14309
Re: Tusken Raider Camp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:11:05 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Sean Devolites writes:
Great job Amado!  Looks cool.  I didn't see Ep. 2,
was there a scene of a camp in there?  Anyways good job.
Hasta La Vista, Sean
P.S Where'd you get the gray ninja headpiece?

The scene takes place just before Anakin comes to the rescue of Shmi who's
been captured by the Tusken Raiders. I couldn't find the ninja headpieces
which I intended to use for the female, so I used the next thing that caught
my eye. It's the royal guard headpiece from the Imperial Shuttle set which
is painted in tan but looks a bit gray due to the lighting.

Regards,
ACPin