 Star Wars / 14098
    MOC: Definitive fig scale Landspeeder —Josh Opotzner
   Hey all. Yesterday in between heavy dosage of Phantasy Star Online and looking at Imperial Star Destroyer pictures, I sat down and rehauled -of all things- my Landspeeder. Yea, pretty weak, huh? Really, I shoulda done this two years ago :) You may (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MOC: Definitive fig scale Landspeeder —Matt Sekerak
     (...) Nope, I saw this on Brickshelf a few minutes ago, the color scheme is a big improvement. TLC used red in an attempt to duplicate the actual rusty color of the speeder, I'm not too crazy about it. I'm going to modify mine right now! I really (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: MOC: Definitive fig scale Landspeeder —Josh Opotzner
      (...) Ah, sorry...should have explained better. Back there, there are two 1x2 tan bricks w/two technic holes, each one with two small technic pin/stud parts (I LOVE that combo). There are actually two 1x4 bricks w/side studs, one on each side of (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MOC: Definitive fig scale Landspeeder —James Wilson
   (...) That's pretty cool. I like it better than the "official" one. Now, can you make one to UCS Star Destroyer scale? :-) James Wilson Lugnet #1783 (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MOC: Definitive fig scale Landspeeder —Josh Opotzner
    (...) Sure.(1) (URL) yeah...it's a bit bigger than it's supposed to be, but I just got carried away with detail. --Josh (1)-Yea, I know this is an old joke, but I couldn't resist the opening. (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MOC: Definitive fig scale Landspeeder —James Wilson
   (...) Hey, Josh, Great model! I'm pumped about building one myself. Could you post an LDraw DAT file of it? I can't quite make out how the internal structure holds all that detail! :-) James (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)