 Star Wars / 14042
14041  |  14043
Subject:
USC Star Destroyer scale fighters, MF, and Shuttle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 03:14:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well I made all 8 fighters, a Millenium Falcom, and a Lambda Shuttle to scale
with the new USC Star Destroyer.  To Be honest they are slightly larger than
they should be but I don't think I could make them any smaller.

When it goes public anyway.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordinsanity/Nano-Scale/ucsnanos.jpg
Until then.

-Mike Petrucelli