 Star Wars / 13902
    Cruiser —Stefan Garcia
   Hi all, I just finished my first decent, big (to me at least) spaceship. (URL) designed to be an intermediary between the SW:Ep1 Republic Cruiser and the Rebel Blockade Runner. (URL) homing torpedo launcher. The levers are supposed to be (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Cruiser —Jason Spears
     (...) Very nice ship. Lots of interesting greebles. I love that it connects to the moonbases. Great addition. Plus it has a really nice overall shape. Something about that crest on the front says "tough" to me. Like this ship could take a beating (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Cruiser —Stefan Garcia
     (...) Thanks. (...) Greebles? (...) With a couple plates on the feet, that is. :^P (...) Just don't hit the nose. This is it after it got home from the meeting. (URL) might need a wee bit of strengthening... (...) -Stefan- (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Cruiser —Brian Tobin
   I'll try this again in SW! Nice work, Stefan. I really like the landing gear and adaptation of the UCS scale into minifig scale! Brian (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Cruiser —Stefan Garcia
   (...) Thanks for the kind words! The landing gear was one of the hardest parts actually, as far as getting it to look right folded up. As far as supporting it, the second leg might not be needed any more, since putting them at 90 degrees really (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)