 Star Wars / 13903
Re: Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:28:17 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Stefan Garcia writes:
Hi all,

I just finished my first decent, big (to me at least) spaceship.

It's designed to be an intermediary between the SW:Ep1 Republic Cruiser and
the Rebel Blockade Runner.

PLMKWYT.

-Stefan-

Very nice ship.  Lots of interesting greebles.  I love that it connects to
the moonbases.  Great addition.  Plus it has a really nice overall shape.
Something about that crest on the front says "tough" to me.  Like this ship
could take a beating and keep on coming.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/