 Star Wars / 13905
Re: Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 18:12:01 GMT

I'll try this again in SW!

Nice work, Stefan. I really like the landing gear and adaptation of the UCS
scale into minifig scale!

Brian

In lugnet.starwars, Stefan Garcia writes:
Hi all,

I just finished my first decent, big (to me at least) spaceship.

It's designed to be an intermediary between the SW:Ep1 Republic Cruiser and
the Rebel Blockade Runner.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/Space/Cruiser/v3/cruiser311.jpg
A homing torpedo launcher.  The levers are supposed to be rangefinding lasers.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/Space/Cruiser/v3/cruiser308.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/Space/Cruiser/v3/cruiser312.jpg
The dual turbolaser cannons.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/Space/Cruiser/v3/cruiser319.jpg
Yes, the nose is still pretty stable.  Kinda.  Sorta...  Ok so it's not that
stable.  :^p   I'll figure out a better solution in the future.

Also, check out versions 1 and 2.

PLMKWYT.

-Stefan-