 Star Wars / 13875
    BIG Shuttle —Matt Sekerak
   Hey people! Haven't posted to SW for a while, so I thought I'd share a new addition to my Imperial fleet. I'm a huge Imperial Shuttle fan, it's my all-time favorite SW ship. I just finished (for the most part) a significantly larger version of my (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars) !

        Re: BIG Shuttle —Brian Tobin
     Matt, nice work!! Don't worry, as someone who has built a large shuttle, I hear you about the weight!! Mine has a third landing leg in the rear, though more for balance than anything else (I couldn't imagine trusting just two side-by-side as in the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: BIG Shuttle —Matt Sekerak
     (...) Thanks Brian! Those pics were very preliminary, I just wanted to get something posted. I'm sure I'll modify this many more times. The length of the wings is bugging me...they were supposed to be shorter than the center wing, but that was the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: BIG Shuttle —Jeff Jardine
   (...) Wow - verry impressive. Why this didn't receive a greater response is a mystery. Did you build it in grey because of a lack of white parts? It seems everyone else (including TLC) has done it in white. Jeff J (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: BIG Shuttle —Matt Sekerak
   (...) Thanks much, Jeff! Why grey, you ask. Well, I try to model my SW MOCs after the official miniatures and matte paintings of ILM as illustrated in the popular book Industrial Light and Magic: The Art of Special Effects. If you were to leaf (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)