 Star Wars / 13851
  UCS Y-wing 2.0

I've entirely rebuilt my UCS Y-wing to be more movie accurate and more heavily detailed! Check it out in Gareth's section at (URL) via the front page link. And please leave feedback! O! Sweet feedback! (if for some reason you are reading this after (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: UCS Y-wing 2.0

Hey. Very cool. It goes pretty well with the other UCS's put out by lego even after modification and it certainly does look more movie realistic. One quick note though: 800 meters per hour? Do you mean 800m/s? 800m/h is kinda slow for an attack (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Y-wing 2.0

(...) <snip> I thought exactly the same thing. Sheesh, my car goes further in one minute than a y-wing in one hour. :) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Y-wing 2.0

(...) Good grief. The original was utterly phenomenal and you have eclipsed it by at least the same degree, rendering the original a pale shadow of its former self. Seriously, words don't exist to describe it. I never imagined improvement was (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Y-wing 2.0

(...) Great addition of detail. Lots of times, just throwing on lots of random "junk" results in a great look (just look closely at the sides of the Millenium Falcon in some stills from Star Wars). :-) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Y-wing 2.0

(...) ... (...) Ya, obviously that's a typo or conversion error. The average person walks about 6-10 times that speed. 800 m/h would only be half a mile an hour! I'm thinking 800 m/s (about Mach 2.5, same speed as the faster combat jets, but not as (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)