 Star Wars / 13835
  Re: The ISD Pursuer

(...) It took a lot of trial and error. The frame inside isn't much of a skeleton, but more like a 'T.' It's more fragile than any of the UCS sets, but solid enough for me to pick up, flip upside down, and put back down. Here are some pics I took (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

Jeff, more great photos, and "making of": even better! I particularly like the giant cat overseeing the construction at the Kuat Drive Shipyards! (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)