 Star Wars / 13834
    Re: The ISD Pursuer —Jeff Jardine
   (...) I dunno... I spent an awful lot of time on this, and those Enterprises don't lose too many fights. But if you fill the NX-01 with redshirts, you're on! Jeff J (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: The ISD Pursuer —Mike Petrucelli
   First off that Star Destroyer rocks. (...) That Enterprise is awesome too. (...) Well if you ignore the "good guys always win" rule, the Enterprise does not stand a snowball's chance in heck of winning. (URL) is a website of an actual scientist with (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: The ISD Pursuer —Mark Chittenden
   Man I soooooooo want to build one of these? Quick! Work up the ldraw DAT files, please??? Well, I suppose I could do it the hard way and try to figure it out from the pictures.... (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: The ISD Pursuer —Jeff Jardine
   (...) I've never used LDraw, because I don't even have an internet account at home (why pay for it when I get it free at work? Please don't tell my boss). Something tells me it would be tough to do this up in CAD. How well does LDraw handle hinges (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)