 Star Wars / 13806
  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

Welcome to Lugnet! I'll reserve my comments on the other SW customs because I can't see well enough with the photos but they sure look wonderful from a blurry point of view. Hope you get those digi pics soon! But the Millenium Falcon. Wow! I have (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

Thanks for the comments, Luke! I'm glad you enjoyed the pics, and I promise there will be better ones coming, and I will also place the ship on a table to get views from all sides. I would like to actually "finish" the interior and rear underside (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

Brian, Just saw the post and the folder.....nice premiere! The angles on the Falcon are model quality for sure. I would love to see some of the excellent techniques employed here translate into an 'official' UCS model...with full acredition of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

Thanks, Gil! I always try to maintain sightlines and angles as close as the limits of the brick allow, so thanks for noticing! As for the storied past of my Lego ships, just wait till you hear what happened to the Falcon back before I won it from (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)