 Star Wars / 13778
  Tantive IV Production Model Pictures?

Are there more photos of the Blockade Runner movie model out there on the net somewhere? I've spent a lot of time at (URL) and (URL) but I need more! :) Steve (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV Production Model Pictures?

(...) I went through this exercise myself a couple of year ago, and I think you've already found the best sites. starwars.com used to have schematics of all the starships, but don't anymore. I recall finding a lot of info here: (URL) alas, the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV Production Model Pictures?

(...) That's unfortunate. :( Anyone have any offline photos? Too big, too trivial for webpages? (...) You can't sell the books if you give the data away for free... (...) Yes, the same with the Star Wars Modelers Alliance: go to their homepage, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV Production Model Pictures?

(...) I checked starshipbuilder.com and didn't find anything useful, unfortuantely. You might want to contact this guy: 'starwarsscratchbuilder', his website is: (URL) seems to have some very solid sources of info about SW models; I'm not sure if (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV Production Model Pictures?

(...) While looking up some pics for my current project, I came across these (this will probably wrap): (URL) J (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)